Thursday, June 14, 2012

nike air max skyline go

......
real thoughts. also hope you seriously to do. An impulse, no tricks, the following do not know what to write, he lives pen meditation time, Lily, and knock to get a comic book here, looking through there to see, on descended leave, like a gust of wind. Shen Wei Da letterhead hidden under the pillow. the idea has been disrupted, can not write, he looked at his watch, quarter past eleven, to wash, and fell down asleep.
Day 4 morning went on to write, he plans to finish today.
you still have a favorable impression, in other words, I love you I now formally express my love to you - of course, the choice is yours!
Special note, I still adhere to some of my views, my life is still full of hope, I am confident that my entrepreneurial spirit, perseverance and courage to believe that unremitting efforts to continue,nike air max skyline, there will always be successful. I believe in my field of study, will have a definite attainments. it seems that some of my ideas are too far away from the real world, but that this indomitable and fiery heart is always rare, and take pride in, I do not know that it does no.
warm, which is in the affirmative. Of course, when to go,make your own nba jersey, go, this can not be determined, and it is negotiable. say wait until a hundred years later, both parents, or a little longer.
accuse me of utilitarian thinking, understanding the limitations, however, I just think so, telling the truth - are willing to suffer with me?
you scold me, scold me prides itself attacked me shamelessly all OK!
, hobbies, and so many ways the same the same place, just do not know talent you ever think, or think of what kind of a level.
Classification in accordance with the Hippocratic temperament both choleric emotional excitement, difficult to continued easy passionate, strong, warm, opinionated, arrogant, reckless, but also the quality of depression of the eccentric, addicted to the inner experience, yo widowed Huan is a complicated man, and sometimes introverted, it is depression

No comments:

Post a Comment